Tuesday Talks- Visiting Book Worlds


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  I am playing catch-up with Tuesday Talks, a wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. I have been away from posting for a while, and now it is time to return to the fun.

   This question is from February 21
: Which book worlds would you like to visit?

  I have often ended many a book and thought to myself that I would love to visit or live in the worlds that I just read about. Her are a few that captivated me lately:

  1.  Branscomb, New Hampshire- this quaint, little tourist town from the book Dashing Through the Snow by Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark is the scene of mayhem and murder. Crime aside, the narrative depicted a beautiful little town that sparkled with charm. Bed and Breakfasts, Christmas celebrations, and friendly citizens made me fall in love with this town.
  2.  Honeyducks Candy Store- this amazing candy store in Diagon Alley may be a world all its own. The crazy amounts of candy and fun environment would make me want to get a cot and bunk in the back. This is my favorite part of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
  3. Jelucan- this Imperial-held planet was beautiful, mountain world in the early days of the Empire. The description of this world by Claudia Gray in her novel, Star Wars: Lost Stars, made me want to book a space freighter off-world.
   There you are, some really fun places that I have visited in my reading journeys.

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments