Great Deals on Comic Books in My eBay Store

  



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   My eBay Store is on sale! Save $10 off of $50 when you shop for gifts for loved ones or your collection. The sale ends February 7 at midnight EST.  Shop Comic-Con exclusives and bid on some fantastic comics, starting at $2.

  I also have Dollar Bins at $1, $2, and $3. Special BOGO deals every week! Also, Music CDs are BOGO!

Head to my store and see what treasures you can purchase for low prices.

  All proceeds go to publishing my debut novel

 And as always, let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay, Mercari (coming soon), Pango Books, and Redbubble (original artwork).

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content and Top Logo (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II



Comments