Tuesday Talks- Favorite Seasons to Read About


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  I am playing catch-up with Tuesday Talks, a wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. I have been away from posting for a while, and now it is time to return to the fun.

   This question is from February 28
: Do you have a favorite season to read about? Which ones and why?

  I have always loved books that take place in Autumn. Since this is my favorite time of year, I enjoy sitting outside on a breezy, Fall day and reading. When a book depicts the smells, feels, and colors of the season, I find it to be an immersive experience. There is nothing like reading about a bonfire while smelling the aroma of an actual bonfire. This is why I read most horror novels in Autumn, since they have Halloween and Fall as part of their story.

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments