Tuesday Talks- How Many Genres Do You Read?


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Tuesday Talks is an wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. It is a fun and active group to be a part of.

   This week's question is:
Do you only read one genre or do you read several?  


  When it comes to reading books I will often grow tired of a genre. That is why when I read several books at once, I choose different genres to keep the reading going. I am currently reading two comic book trade paperbacks, one mystery, one horror, and one cozy mystery. It has broken up the feel of the books, which makes reading more enjoyable. I will read books that can be intense. When something disturbing or there is a character passing, I can take a break by opening another genre.

  Reading multiple books is not for everyone, but I love it. I am a fan of many genres, and I feel I need doses of them regularly. My favorite combination lately is horror, science fiction, and biography. 

 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments