Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Character Names

Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Top 5 Wednesday is a an awesome Goodreads Book Club moderated by YouTubers, Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) and Samantha (ThoughtsOnTomes). I enjoy how every week this group brings the book community together. Great fun!


  This week's question asks: What are your Top 5  Favorite Character Names? 

 
  My Top 5 are:


  1. Albus Dumbledore- this amazing and legendary wizard lives within the pages of J.K. Rowling's blockbuster hit series of novels. His name, to me, makes me feel protected, like a mentor should. It is whimsical and friendly.
  2. Beltrix Lestrange- how can anyone say this is not the best villain name in a long time? Crazy and loaded with dark magick, this infamous character from the Harry Potter series deserves a spot here.
  3. Celaena Sardothien- this brash and heroic lead from Sarah J. Maas' blockbuster Throne of Glass series has an a very strong and creative name. I have not read the series, but her name alone makes me want to.
  4. Silver Blackthorn- Kerry Wilkinson's heroine from his trilogy of science fiction- adventure novels demands attention. It not just because of the silver streak running through her hair, it is because she has done what her country has never been able to do: To reveal that the ruling king is actually a despotic warlord who kills his young Offerings that are sent to "learn a trade" at his infamous Windsor Castle. Fearless, beautiful, and a leader in her own right. The Rebellion will never fail with this fiery girl at its head.
  5. Trixie Belden- this name from Julie Campbell's classic young detective series evokes nostalgia with me. I loved to read the Trixie Belden series when I was a child, and I have fond memories of these fun stories.





I look forward to reading everyone's answers. If you have a comment for me, please leave it below. Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at the Book Depository.

    Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 


At Twitter at: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios

At Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=Xepherus3

 At Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios

At Goodreads at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3

All written content, and logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments