Bookish Eats: Graze Box Monthly Subscription



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

  Snacking while reading is a must for me, but I want to eat things are a bit healthier. Graze Box monthly subscription definitely filled this need.


   The first box is FREE with four snacks, with another box shipping every two weeks with eight snacks each for $11.99.  The box is well packed in a recycled box with plastic cross-bands sealing the package. Upon viewing the front of the box I immediately saw the words “Turn Me Over”, so I did. When turned over I saw that the box works somewhat like a pizza box. After cutting the bands I opened with anticipation.


  I was first greeted by a beautiful interior photo and a welcome flyer which serves as an introduction to Graze, Nutritional Value List, and has four valuable coupons to hand over to friends. By getting friends to subscribe, one can receive rewards such as one dollar off your next box. 


  I was given four different snacks with their calorie counts imprinted on the top:

·         Iced Cinnamon Bun- 160 calories- 60 calories from fat (cinnamon, honey almonds, yogurt sunflower seeds, and vanilla cookie drops) 

 
This was the one I anticipated the most. The smell of this little box is powerful, resembling a fresh-baked cinnamon roll. The Honey almonds are the star of this box, with the vanilla cookies a close second with their real vanilla flavor. The only item I did not like was the yogurt-covered seeds. I am not a yogurt-covered fan, so this did not appeal to me.


    
·         Cocoa & Vanilla Protein Flapjack- 250 calories- 130 from fat (rustic rolled oat cocoa flapjack with mixed seeds) This box contained 3 bars of equal size (great for sharing).


 The overall taste of this is definitely chocolate. It is light and chewy, and the oats are not so large that they stick in your throat like most oat bars. This was so good I almost ate all three bars!

       Triple Berry Smoothie- 120 calories- 0 fat (mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and chewy banana slices)



This is individual dried fruits, each with a moderately dense texture. It was a bit chewy, and I did need water a couple of times to wash down the fruit. Despite the chewiness, it was quite delicious.

          Pizza Margherita- 120 calories- 60 from fat (basil crunchini, cheese cashews, and mini tomato breadsticks)

This box was mildly spicy with a heavy tomato taste. It was rather pleasant with a nice hint of cheese. It definitely reminded me of a pizza.

 
My favorite treat box: Cocoa & Vanilla Protein Flapjack! 

Graze has a feature on their website where you can rate the snack packs that you received. This helps them understand what items you did or did not like.

 All-in-all this box was a fun treat to open, with big flavors and delicious treat combinations. For the fact this was FREE, it was a huge value! Each of these packs in a gourmet or natural food store would have been about $5.00 each, so $20.00 worth of snacks for free makes me happy. The packaging was eco-friendly with nice interiors.

 The only problem is that I needed to use 4 baggies to keep the snacks fresh and separated. Resealable packages would have been a better choice. 

If you want to subscribe to Graze, head over to:

 https://www.graze.com



If you have a comment for me, please leave it below. Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. 
 
Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 


At Twitter: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios

At Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=Xepherus3

 At eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/xepherusstudios

At Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios

At Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3

All written content, photography, and top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments