Tuesday Talks-Favorite Book Soundtrack: Wicked Charms


Hello, Fellow Book Worms!

  Tuesday Talks is a Goodreads Group serving the book community that is moderated by YouTubers, Janie Johnson and her book pal, Janelle. Check it out!

   This week's Tuesday Talks question is: If you could throw together a soundtrack for your favorite book, what songs would you choose?
 
https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2016/03/book-review-wicked-charms-by-janet.html

   
I decided to put a soundtrack together for the last book I read, which was a favorite of mine this year. Here are the track listings for Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton.

Tracks: 
1.    Opener- Sea of Love by the Honeydrippers
2.  Dead Body in the Pirate Museum-
The Black Pearl by Klaus Bedelt (from Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl)
3.  Meeting Martin Ammon- The Emperor's Theme by John Williams (from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)
4.  Lighthouse Tumble- Blow the Man Down-Irish Rovers
5. Diesel- What a Man by Salt N Pepa
6.  The Ballad of Carl the Monkey- I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
7.   Glo- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
8.  Kidnapped at Sea- Stowaway by Joseph LoDuca (from Xena: Warrior Princess)
9.  Blood Ceremony: Budget Meeting by Hanz Zimmer (from the King Arthur Soundtrack)
10.  Wulf- The Jaws Theme by John Williams (from Jaws)

   There you have it, my soundtrack for Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton. If you have not read this book, please do so with my soundtrack in mind.

 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher

Comments