Blog Update: March TBR and Goals







Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,


  Last month I managed to get only a few books finished and reviewed. March has started out pretty slow due mainly to my schedule. But I have goals, and I wanted to share them with you.



  •   I will be releasing my answers to Tuesday Talks and Top 5 Wednesday weekly.
  •  I am also working on a Comic Book Pull List for this blog that will run also every Tuesday of the month. 
  • I am looking to write at least six book reviews. 
  • I will be going through my Advanced Reader Copies to pick upcoming books for review, starting with Double Down by Gwenda Bond.
  • I plan to catch up on my graphic novels, with reviews coming for those, as well.


  In march I am looking to finish at least six books. On my to read list I have the flowing:


  1.  Dashing Through the Snow by Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark
  2. Lois Lane: Double Down by Gwenda Bond
  3. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
  4. Find Her by Lisa Gardner
  5. Storm Shelter by April Salee
  6. The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman


 I am looking forward to seeing how far I can get with my goals. 

 Because there is always time to read,
  Xepherus3   

 




At Twitter at: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios

At Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios

At Goodreads at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3



All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments