Reading Habits: Reading For Enjoyment?

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,    

 
   Reading for me is first and foremost for enjoyment for me. I love buying books and comics and surrounding myself with piles of narratives to occupy my hungry brain. I can use a whole day to read. I love reading curled up in bed, outside under a tree, or on a long bus ride. Reading fulfills my creative side, my wishes that I can do things that humans cannot, and my wanderlust, to name a few. Reading enriches my mind. Reading teaches me information. Reading inspires me.

  I have recently begun to push aside things in my life that have been wasteful to me. I have replaced these things with reading. There was a time in my life when I read constantly. After a while life intervened and I was drawn away from reading. Now I have not only introduced reading back into my life, but I have also begun to write more of my book. In that sense, reading has moved to research materials. But it is still very enjoyable.

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading. Do you read for enjoyment?

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios


 

Comments