One Person Theater: Marc Thompson

 


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,



   Currently narrating several of Del Rey's Star Wars novels, including Dark Disciple, Aftermath, and A New Dawn. Thompson has a great knack for voices, and conveying character emotions to the audio presentation of the Star Wars novels he has voiced (his Obi-Wan Kenobi is spot-on). I find his voice easy to listen to, and he can make the hardest book fun to read.

  He is also recognized for his voice work on the animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Pokemon, and Daria. 

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The photograph of Marc Thompson is from the Internet. I claim no rights to this photo.

Comments