Monday Musings: What Challenges Do You Hope to Participate In?

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   As we journey through Summer 2023, it's always fun to participate in bookish challenges.

What Challenges Do You Hope to Participate In? Here are some I love.

  1. My Annual Reading Challenge: Since 2016, I have created Reading Challenges for my readers to enjoy. I participate as best as I can, but often I miss the goals of the challenge. More so since I began writing my debut novel and editing my drafts. But I still manage to get a few books into the challenge.  
  2. Holiday Readathons: This is a great way to celebrate reading and the holidays. Of course, my favorite holiday challenge is Halloween.
  3. Goodreads Challenge: This challenge is fun because I also get to see my friends' progress during their reading year. We comment on books and have a great time recommending books.
  Find some challenges and enjoy. Summer is a great time to be energized by challenges.

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments