Top 5 Wednesday: What Are Your Reading Resolutions


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Book Club that meets weekly to answer questions presented.  Our moderators are YouTubers, Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) and Samantha (ThoughtsOnTomes). I enjoy how every week this group brings the book community together. Great fun!

  This week's question asks: What are your Top 5 Reading Resolutions?



I always love the turning of the year. I feel revitalized and feel that I can now begin with a clean slate. Here are my Top Five Reading Resolutions:


  1. Visit my local libraries more often- I have several libraries in my area that have a lot of great programs that I would like to attend. And I want to save money by checking out titles.
  2. Visit thrift stores for my books- Again, save money. I want to begin a weekly visit to my local thrift stores again. I fell out of that habit once the holidays began to arrive.
  3. Donate books to charity that I do not plan to read- I have a lot of books that I received free or bought on impulse at book fairs. I want to thin out this collection of books that have been collecting dust for a year.
  4. Read more outdoors this Spring and Summer- I tend to read indoors a lot. I think that it would be a great idea to venture outside and read once the temperatures begin to rise.
  5. More blogging- My blogging did not go as well as I planned in 2017. With my career, time, and activities I found it hard to blog. I want to make sure I write as much as possible in 2018.


Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments