Top 5 Wednesday- Books That Were Unread from 2017


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Book Club that meets weekly to answer questions presented.  Our moderators are YouTubers, Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) and Samantha (ThoughtsOnTomes). I enjoy how every week this group brings the book community together. Great fun!

  This week's question asks: What are Top 5 Books from 2017 that you did not read that you want to get to in 2018 ? .
 

  1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber- I was ready to pick this one up, and for some reason it got lost in my TBR stack. With the sequel, Legendary, arriving on May 29, 2018. I definitely want to get to this.
  2. Into That Bright Unknown by Rae Carson- Since I have the trilogy and have read book one, it is time to take on book two and this book, part three. I loved Walk on Earth a Stranger so much, and this should be a fitting conclusion to this wonderful historical fiction trio.
  3. Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz- A bookseller literally shoved this into my hand, telling me the plot points of this twisty mystery set in a fiction world and our world. It sounds fascinating and I have the physical, digital, and audio versions of this one to aid in my adventure.
  4. Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond- Lois Lane in high school..what could possibly be good about that? Everything. This DC Comics' heroine gets her third young adult novel by Gwenda Bond that takes an entertaining spin the Daily Planet's ace reporter at age seventeen.
  5. Star Wars: Cobalt Squadron by Elizabeth Wein- Rose Tico was a favorite of mine from the Last Jedi. I thought her introduction and amazing heart made her a stand-out in the film. After meeting Elizabeth Wein at New York Comic Con this past year, I cannot wait to get into this book. She mentioned a lot of great plot points, and being a pilot herself, is said to have written a wonderful Star Wars novel about space pilots.
Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments