My January 2018 TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  January 2018 is here and now it is time to share with you all the books I plan to read this month. 

  1. Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary
  2. Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  4. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  5. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  6. Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary
  7. Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
  8. Star Wars: Bomber Command by Jason Fry
  9. Star Wars: Cobalt Squadron by Elizabeth Wein
  10. The Bitter Season by Tami Hoag 
  11. The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
  12. The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer by Jennifer Lynch
 


Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
  
Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments