Happy Holidays, My Fellow Book Lovers. A Challenge...

    


    Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!



   It is time to reflect on 2021 and look forward to 2022's reading goals. I will be posting my usual yearly Book Challenge soon. 
  
   I have another annual challenge for you. Think back on your year and do the following to make your holiday bright:


  1.  Think of those in your life who make you happy.
  2. Think of all the books you have not read and put them in a new TBR.   
  3.  Read a favorite Christmas story with a cup of your favorite hot drink.
  4.  Decorate something. 
  5.  Be your own Santa and buy a gift for just you.
  6.  (Bonus) Be kind to others.  
    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.


  

 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3





All written content (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

Book Review: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid