2021, You Have Gone Fast!

 





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


   January to now has been a crazy ride. I have gone from reading all the time to researching and writing most of the time. But I would not trade it for anything. The process of writing a novel is a fun and often frustrating endeavor. It takes a lot of time alone to present the narrative as best as you can. I have done my best to travel and take time away from my book. Many of my author friends recommend this. It helps to return to the editing with fresh eyes. 

   My novel's first draft is being edited. I am happy with what I have seen and excited to share my story with everyone. I will be holding Beta Reading soon and look forward to the feedback.


        Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

         Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.


      


     Because there is always time to read,

    Xepherus3


      
      All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2021 by Thomas Bahr II

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

    Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

    Book Review: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid