January 2022 TBR

 




Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Fresh slate and a New Year. And I am ready to read more than I did in 2021. To start off the year right, I have resumed my TBR aspirations.

  Here is my January TBR:

  1. Drown Her Sorrows by Melinda Leigh
  2. Her Perfect Life by Hank Philippi Ryan
  3. The Omen by David Seltzer
  4. One Step Too Far by Lisa Gardner
  5. Survive the Night by Riley Sager


  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.



 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3


  
  All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2021 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

Book Review: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid