Putting a Soundtrack to Your Favorite Novel: Find Her by Lisa Gardner


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  After reading the first two novels in Rachel Caine's Stillhouse Lake series, I took an interest in the way that she takes her books and adds soundtracks to them. This part of her writing process adds an extra dimension to her stories. A while back I wrote a soundtrack to Janet Evanovich's Wicked Charms, which had been a favorite of mine in 2016. Inspired by Killman Creek's soundtrack, I decided to add a soundtrack to one of my favorite reads this year, Lisa Gardner's Find Her. 

Find Her Soundtrack (in no particular order):




1.    Flora Dane's Theme- I'd Start a Revolution by Aimee Allen
2.  Sergeant Detective D.D. Warren's Theme- Invincible by Pat Benatar
3.  Samuel Keynes' Theme- Practice What You Preach by Barry White
4.  Jacob Ness' Theme- Utrenja Ewangelia by Krzysztof Penderecki
5.  The Wooden Coffin- The Darkness is Coming by Nox Arcana
6.  Lindy's Theme- Don't Feel Quite Right by Palaye Royale
7.   Alligator Stew- Born on the Bayou by Creedance Clearwater Revival
8.  Savior of the Night- Savior by Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo
9.  Crispy Crispy Bartender- Light 'em Up by Fallout Boy
10.    Foxes on the Farm- Theme to the Thorn Birds by Henry Mancini
11.     Vigilante or Victim?- Dead Silence by Charlie Clouser
12.     Flora's Landlords- Those Were the Days by Charles Strouse and Lee Adams


   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F




All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Book Cover (c) Copyright by the publisher

Comments