March Wrap-Up and April TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  My reading has continued to be excellent for this year. In total for 2018 I have read 25 books. Thankfully I have chosen wisely and the books I have read have averaged a 3 1/2 to 5 star rating. Of course I continued with the crime thriller and fantasy books, which have evened out my reading experience nicely. I even threw in a hilarious children's book for good measure. April sees an ambitious TBR ahead, but I have confidence that April will be an awesome reading month.

 Here is my final list of books read in March. Reviews are linked to each title:

1.    Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
2.  Killman Creek by Rachel Caine
4.  The Stranger Inside by Jennifer Jaynes
5.   The 7th Month by Lisa Gardner
6.  Too Many Carrots by Katy Hudson
7.   Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich

Here is my April TBR:

1.    Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
3.  George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl
4.  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
5.  Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
7.   Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
8.  Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner
9.  The Bitter Season by Tami Hoag
10.                    The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn 
 
 
   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments