Writings of the Past and How I Have Grown as a Writer



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Taking time to reflect back on one's writing is an important step for any writer, in my opinion. The process shows us how we have grown as writers, and gives us insight on our opinions have changed. When I go back to 2015 when I began Xepherus Reads I remember a time of wide-eyed optimism as I strode forward to embrace an important part of my life that I had lost over the years: the love of books and reading. With the help of free books from my local book sale and BookTube videos I slowly returned to a time that gave me a lot of joy when I read many books.


  With 2017 being the least read year of my Blog's three year anniversary, I envisioned a better year in 2018 with blogging and reading. Thus far I have achieved these goals, having read 17 books and posted 30 articles and reviews. This has me very happy and I see a major difference in my life, as well. Reading has made me more aware of our world. And reading has enriched my life in many ways. My writing will always improve as I experience more literature. This will be a journey that I will enjoy being on.

  If you are a blogger that has advice on writing please start a dialogue with me in the comments below. I love speaking with other bloggers on their creative process.

Have fun reading this week.

    Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments