Tuesday Talks: What is Your Favorite Author's Best Novel?


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Tuesday Talks is an wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. It is a fun and active group to be a part of.

 Unfortunately this group's weekly topic ended in 2017. I would like to carry on this tradition by stepping back in time to answer those weeks that I did not, as well as adding a few of my own.   

   This week's question is:  What is your favorite author's best novel?


  I have a few authors that I love to read, which means of course I have to list them all...


  1. Jackie Collins- I would have to say that Chances is my favorite novel of Jackie's. Not only does it introduce readers to Lucky Santangelo, but it is a sweeping novel that is an epic view of one family over generations. I am looking to re-read this one after many years.
  2. Lisa Gardner- I have just begun to read her books, but so far I loved her book Find Her. It was filled with twists that left me guessing throughout the entire book. I was very satisfied with the ending, and was left wanting to read her other books.
  3. Tami Hoag- After reading several of her Kovac and Liska series, I have to choose 9th Girl as my favorite. It was a relentless book of suspense and gave me a wonderful sequel in Cold Cold Heart. Excellent mystery and crime novel.
  4. Stephen King- I may get some remarks about this, but I have to say that my favorite Stephen King novel is The Shining. I have read it many times, and each time it is a wonderful read. To read something over and over and still be scary says a lot about this book's amazing narrative.
  5. Sidney Sheldon- If Tomorrow Comes was a favorite of mine when I was reading Sheldon's books. Out of all of his works that book stayed with me well into adulthood. It has bee a long time since I read this novel. And I am sure that re-reading it will spark numerous re-reads of his novels.



Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments