October Wrap Up and November TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

  The last time that I posted a Wrap Up and TBR was in August. I skipped one in September due to the debilitating reading slump that I had entered. As the weeks went by in September, I wished for October to come to rid me of this terrible inability to pick up and read a book. But October seemed to have its own plan for me. 

  October came and I began to read quite a lot. I even got some comic books in since I was attending New York Comic Con. I did not want to get into a conversation and not know what was happening in my favorite books. Also BookCon was now part of NYCC and I was excited for that. But I got a nasty cold before I went to New York City. On top of that I had issues with my back that made walking severely uncomfortable. But I persevered and attended three days of New York Comic Con and it was amazing. After returning from the convention I got what I call "Con Flu", where one gets sick from being around so many people. This usually lasts two days. But this time Con Flu mixed with a bug that was circulating around my community, and I was in bed for days.

  In bed for days, you say? Yes. And that means that it is time to read. And read I did.

Books Read (and re-read) and Reviewed:

  1.  Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
  2.  The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
  3.  Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
Books Currently Reading:

  1. Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
  2. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  3. Star Wars: Aftermath: Life Debt by Chuck Wendig
  4. Whispering Shadows by Jan-Phillip Sendker 
 November To Be Read:

  1. Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston
  2. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
  3. In Such Good Company by Carol Burnett
  4. Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
  5. Star Wars: Rogue One- Catalyst by James Luceno
   I was happy to return to my book clubs that I belong to on Goodreads, Tuesday Talks and Top 5 Wednesday. And my return to gathering unread comics left me with a full short box to read. Not bad for this month, even though I was sick a couple of weeks. I also added some books to my collection when I visited some local thrift shops. And I received some awesome ARCs at New York Comic Con.

 As much as I do not like being sick it did give me a chance to settle down, read, and start some amazing books. I hope that all of you had a great October reading this year. Happy Halloween. Blessed Samhain. And Happy New Year!
 
   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments