The Weeks of Sniffles and Reading







Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  These past two weeks have been a roller coaster of things happening, including getting my usual cold during the change in weather that has rapidly happened in my area. I have been away from blogging for a bit, but I have been reading a lot while in bed sick. Mainly comics, but I have managed to get half-way through Walk the Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson, which I love.

  This week is New York Comic Con and BookCon, of which I will be attending. I have definitely missed being out and about. And with my cold gone for the most part, I can now focus on the fun of meeting new reader friends, and catching up with current reader friends.
 

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading. Are any of you going to BookCon or NYCC?
 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and Top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments