Book Reviews: My 2019 Five Star Reads





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  2019 was an incredible reading year for me filled with many five-star novels. I have recommended (and raved) about many authors and their novels. This dictates that I should end 2019 with a Top 5 best list.

  Here are my favorite five-star novels that I read of 2019 (for my full review, please click on each title).

5 Star Reads List (Alphabetical by Title)-




10.        Lock Every Door by Riley Sager 
11.           Never Tell by Lisa Gardner
12.         The Night Window by Dean Koontz
13.         NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
15.          Pet Sematary by Stephen King
16.         Run Away by Harlen Coben
19.         The Shining by Stephen King

Next, join me as I announce my Top Five Reads of 2019 coming tomorrow.

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

 2020 Reading Challenge (blank version coming 12/27)
 


Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 
 








My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II

I claim no rights to the animated GIF featured in this article.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

Book Review: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid