FREE Movie: Lion King Live Action



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  I had a blast handing out free movie codes last year and I am going to do it again!

  Continuing today I am posting FREE MOVIE codes for my readers here and my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter followers. Check back here Monday-Friday as I hand out free movies to brighten up your holidays until I run out of codes.

Today's film is:




  Please note that the codes are first-come, first-serve. If the code does not work that means that someone has already claimed the code. 

  If you do claim the code, please let us know you did here. 

  Have fun reading and movie watching this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

 



Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 
 







My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II


 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Book Review: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge