January 2020 TBR



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Fresh slate. New Year. And I am ready to read even more than I did in 2019. After over 100 books read, my goal will be higher for this year. January 2019 saw me reading 10 books. Let's see if I can beat that record. 


  To start off the year right, I have several ARCs recently gifted to me from various publishers. Two of which are my most anticipated reads of 2020. Plus I have added some contemporary reads.

  Here is my January TBR:

  1. A Cold Trail by Robert Dugoni
  2. A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
  3. Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine
  4. The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
  5. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
  6. Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
  7. The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
  8. Next Girl to Die by Dea Poirer
  9. No Exit by Taylor Adams
  10. The Outsider by Stephen King
  11. Son of Secrets by N.J. Simmonds
  12. Stillwater Girls by Minka Kent
  13. When You See Me by Lisa Gardner


  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

 



Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 
 







My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II
Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

Book Review: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid