2018 Reading Resolutions- Ten Months Later


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  The year of 2018 is almost over. At the beginning of the year I listed some Reading Resolutions for this year. Now I look back and share with all of you how well I have done ten months later.

   Here are my Top Five Reading Resolutions and their results thus far:

1.    Visit my local libraries more often- I have visited my local libraries quite a lot this year. I have also linked up with my libraries through digital library services. I have donated books and have attended book fairs hosted by my local libraries.
2.  Visit thrift stores for my books- This was not a hard thing to accomplish, since I have friends and family that love thrifting. I have picked up some awesome books and have had a great time reading those finds.
3.  Donate books to charity that I do not plan to read- I have donated hundreds of books to charities and have handed off books to friends to read. I have also started a lending library at my work place. Read books are loved books.
4.  Read more outdoors this Spring and Summer- I did a lot of outdoor reading when the weather cooperated. I also saw a lot of other people out reading.
5.  More blogging- My blogging has not had any issues this year as it did inn 2017. I have thus far blogged 103 times this year, double what I blogged last year. And I have loved making most of those posts book reviews.


  There you have it, my 2018 Reading Resolutions progress. How did you do with your resolutions? Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments