October Wrap-Up and End of Year TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    November. How is it possible that 2018 has been reduced to just two more months? October was a blur with New York Comic Con, fairs, and books to read. Although I ended October with just a few book read, I definitely had a great time delving into these amazing new worlds. And I even re-read an old favorite.

  But with January 2019 only two months away I am going to focus on my Reading Challenge. The end of year TBR should finish the challenge, getting me close my super goal of 100 books read for 2018. Here is to a wonderful reading year, my friends!
   

 Here is my final list of books that I read in October (any reviews are highlighted):

  1. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  2. Lullaby by Jonathan Maberry
  3. The Davinci Code by Dan Brown
  4. Pete the Cat: Five Little Pumpkins by James Dean
  5. Tear Me Apart by J.T. Ellison
  6. The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight by R.L. Stine
  7. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson


Favorite Book of the Month:




End of Year TBR:
 Reading Challenge Remaining Categories (books subject to change, of course)

  1. A biography- In Such Good Company by Carol Burnett
  2. A book featuring comic book characters- The Shadow/ Batman by Steve Orlando and Giovanni Timpano
  3. A book featuring time travel- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
  4. A book from your childhood- Ramona and Her Mother by Beverly Cleary
  5. A book set in high school- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus 
  6. A book that retells a famous fairy tale or myth- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
  7. A book translated from another language- Whispering Shadows by Jan Phillipp Sendker
  8. A book with monsters in it- The Werewolf of Fever Swamp by R.L. Stine
  9. A final book from a deceased author- Postern of Fate by Agatha Christie
  10. A Goodreads Choice Award winner- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
  11. A non-fiction book- No Stone Unturned by Steve Jackson
  12. A political non-fiction book- Bobby Kennedy: A Raging Spirit by Chris Matthews     
  13. A Pulitzer Prize winning novel- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  14. A young adult novel- Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  15. An Edgar Award winning novel-Before the Fall by Noah Hawley    

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. 

Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher

Comments