Xepherus Reads: A Reading Year in Review



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  What happens in a reading year? There are infinite possibilities, and we never know what will transpire for us. This year I vowed to read fifty books, and I achieved that goal before the end of December. It was a path that had setbacks, reading slumps, and insane moments of adulting. But all in all it was a fun reading year. Here are some of my reading year highlights....

  1. Number of Books Read: 50
  2. Number of Pages Read :  12, 047
  3.  Shortest Book Read: 9 Pages- Fashion on a Budget by April Salee
  4. Longest Book Read:  1232 Pages- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Mini Comics Collection
  5. The Most Popular Book I Read: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with over 4 Million reviews on Goodreads
  6. My Favorite Book of the Year:  Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
  7. My Least Favorite Book: Dimiter by William Peter Blatty
  8. The Book I Laughed the Most Through:  Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich 
  9. The Book I Read in One Sitting: The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
  10. My Favorite Vacation Read: Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sitton
  11. My Favorite Audiobook That I Listened To: Alien: Out of the Shadows Full Cast Production
  12.  My Favorite Audiobook Narrator: Lorelei King
  13.  Best Film Novelization That I Read: Star Wars the Force Awakens by Alan Dean Foster
  14. Best Memoir That I Read: This Time Together by Carol Burnett
  15.  Series That I Most Read: Star Wars, with a final total of  8 read.
   2016 served up some great reads. I look forward to shattering this record next year. In addition to my 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge, I will be also continuing my Xepherus Reads 2016/ 2017 Reading Challenge. 

  Here is to an awesome year for reading in 2017!

  Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out. I am looking to take Xepherus Studios to the next level.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments