Top 5 Wednesday- Fictional Items You'd Give as Gifts


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Book Club that meets weekly to answer questions presented.  Our moderators are YouTubers, Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) and Samantha (ThoughtsOnTomes). I enjoy how every week this group brings the book community together. Great fun!

  This week's question asks: What are your Top 5 Fictional Items that you would give as a gift?
 

  
  1. Time Turner from Harry Potter- this time-traveling device would help a lot of my friends with kids or who are students.  
  2. Speeder Bike from Star Wars- who needs something with wheels when you can fly?
  3.  The Great Glass Elevator from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory- Up and out! This fantastic elevator owned by Willy Wonka can take you anywhere in his factory or even into space. Better than a car, and it knows where the chocolate is!
  4.  The Saligia Stones from the Wicked Series by Janet Evanovich- This group of seven stones are infused with the seven deadly sins. They can be dangerous, but stones like the Lust Stone can be fun to have.
  5. Interdimensional Travel Device from Spider-Gwen- This allows our heroine to travel between dimensions. If the theory of the multiverse is true, it would be a great device to have.
Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments