Tuesday Talks- Year End Reads


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Tuesday Talks is an wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. It is a fun and active group to be a part of.

   This week's question is:  What are the last books that you are reading for this year?


  I have a few books on my TBR list that I would love to get to that will round out my 2016.

  1. The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher- This memoir contains journal entries from when Fisher was starring as Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy. I cannot wait to read this.
  2. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson- This is the second book in the Goldseer Trilogy. It continues the journey of Leah Westfall from Walk on Earth a Stranger. This historical fiction series was a great read with book one. Book two can only get better.
  3. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich- I love the Stephanie Plum novels, and I want to read the latest, Turbo Twenty Three. But I want to finish the books before that one.   
  4. Star Wars: Catalyst by James Luceno- This is the prequel to the new stand-alone Star Wars movie in theaters now. I have heard this book is pretty awesome.
  5.  Whispering Shadows by Jan-Phillip Sendker- I started this book months ago and have yet to finish it. Hopefully I can fit the remainder of it in.

  Happy New Year! Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments