Holiday Update





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


  I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday. I am not even close to being sick of turkey and I even have more to eat from the freezer. And Black Friday shopping yielded amazing deals in pop culture for me, which helped my comic book collection. Now it is time to venture back into reading and writing for this blog.

  Have a great December, and check back here for some more bookish posts.



Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments