It's Cozy Reading Time, Book Worms





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


  The reason I like to start book reading challenges near the end of Summer is because I read a lot of books in the Autumn and Winter months. I find that I can cozy up into a blanket, brew up some coffee, and nestle in my reading area with some snacks. This allows for hours of non-interrupted story time that I can really get into. 

  When I think of Autumn reading I think of long series that span many books that keep me engaged for hours. I also like middle grade books, because they remind me of when I was a kid under a tree with leaves falling from it, reading my favorites from Lois Lowry, John Bellairs and Beverly Cleary. Reading in the Fall also is easier due to the weather. We have lower temperatires, and that wonderful Autumn smell of leaves and apples are in the air. 

  Cozy time reading can be done in bed, in a favorite chair, or outside in a park. It also gives you the option of putting on a nice, fuzzy sweater that you can get lost in as you journey through your new literary world. The possibilities are endless. And let's not forget that this is when we have book fairs, new releases, and conventions that cater to book worms. 

  Get ready for cozy book reading, and enjoy the journey! 
 

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.
 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and Top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments