Top 5 Wednesday- Characters You Would Want as Family


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Book Club that meets weekly to answer questions presented.  Our moderators are YouTubers, Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) and Samantha (ThoughtsOnTomes). I enjoy how every week this group brings the book community together. Great fun!

  This week's question asks: What are your Top 5 Characters that you would want as a family member?

 


  1. Princess Leia Organa- The bad-ass, Force wielding senator from Star Wars that takes crap from no one has my vote for my sister.
  2. Riley Moon- Janet Evanovich's newest protagonist would be the best cousin to have. She was a lot of fun to read about, and her family would be fun to visit.
  3. Ramona Quimby- This lovable Beverly Cleary character from the classic, middle grade series comes to mind as a great niece or god daughter. She is very friendly, courteous, albeit mischievous at times. She would make life interesting.
  4. Rubeus Hagrid- This Harry Potter character I would love as my uncle or mentor. He has many great lessons to teach, and he carries birthday cake in his coat.
  5. Sister Witch- This Kelly Barhill character from the Witch's Boy would be a wonderful aunt. She is a powerful witch with a huge heart. She definitely would be a great light to have in a family.
   
  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.
 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and Top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments