2026 Cozy Autumn Book Tag

 


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

It's that time of year again. Seasonal Book Tags are some of my favorite posts. It's a fun way for the reading community to get together and share their favorite ways to spend the season.

      1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn? Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury

2. What is your favorite autumnal book cover? I love covers with oranges and reds. Fall leaves and pumpkins always add to the coziness of the season.
3. What is your favorite autumnal drink to read with? I love apple cider and pumpkin spice coffee. I usually have a piping hot mug of each when I read in the Fall.
4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning? I love reading during the daytime. When I read at night I never get to sleep.
5. Halloween is coming! What is your favorite spooky read? I re-read The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty almost every year.
6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you? Any book that features a seaside village (Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan) or small village (Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor).
7. What is your favorite autumnal reading snack? Popcorn and apples. Both are easy to add flavor to and they are always great for Autumn.
8. What is your favorite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading? I make candles and love to create an apple-pumpkin spice candle to burn or put under the candle warmer.
9. When you're not reading, what is your favorite autumnal activity? I love walking outside. The smells and the beautiful leaves always make me happy.
10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list? I usually travel to the book store or library to search out fall reads. Most of my books I own are thrillers. Occasionally there will be a book that takes place in the fall.

  Let me know what you are reading in the comments below. And feel free to share this book tag.

Follow me on social media by visiting my Linktree.

 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3


Follow me on social media by visiting my Linktree.



I am preparing my debut novel for publication. Check out the official website for clues, crowdfunding, and previews.


 Enjoy shopping with me at my eBay store and visit my Print-on-Demand sites for t-shirts, mugs, and more!


  

  


I am a proud affiliate of Audible & Book of the Month. Check out their amazing selection and save by clicking above.

   All written content Copyright (c) 2026 by Thomas Bahr II

All store and debut novel ads are designed and Copyright (c) by Xepherus Studios

Days to Die is (c) Copyright 1990-2026 by Thomas Bahr II (T.L. Bahr) All Rights Reserved

BOTM logo is copyrighted by Book of the Month

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Habits: Book/ Audiobook Combination

The Xepherus Studios 2026 Reading Challenge - My Results Tracker

Reading Slump? Or Research Triumph?