Xepherus Reads 2023 Reading Challenge- My Results

 


 Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   "I look forward to reading some awesome new books in 2023. Since beginning my author journey, I have read less fiction. I look forward to reading as many books as I can."                                            -Me, December 31, 2022

  As I started 2023, I was on track to read about 5 books a month. As excited as I was for this, I needed to make sure my attention was on editing and finishing my debut novel. As the months went by, I realized that I had not read very many books for the first time. 

  But that is okay. At least I worked to finalize my own novel. Any reviews will be clickable.   

In the past my numbers have been:

  • 2015- 17 books
  • 2016- 50 books
  • 2017- 30 books
  • 2018- 101 books
  • 2019- 104 books
  • 2020- 53 books
  • 2021- 9 books
  • 2022- 5 books
  • 2023- 6 books
     

Updated 12/26/2023


Book Challenge books read: 6

 

Books Read Not in a Category: 0

 

Total Books Read: 6

 


A book published in 2023- What Lies in the Woods by Kate Alice Marshall

A book set on Halloween- Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney

A book under 300 pages- Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich

A ghost story- The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James

A re-read of a favorite book- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

A thriller novel- What She Found by Robert Dugoni

 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

 



     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 

Xepherus3

 


All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Challenge Logo designed by Xepherus Studios


 

Comments