The Thrifty Book Buyer- Amazon Stuff Your Kindle Day

 


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   It's that time again! The last Stuff Your Kindle Day begins tonight and fully launches tomorrow. 

  I have already added 22 new titles to my Kindle. I love it when you can get free books and try out authors you have never read before.

  Head over to Amazon, type "Stuff My Kindle Day Free" into the search, and have some fun getting some new books for 2024. 

   Let me know in the comments below what books you picked up.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments