January and February 2024 TBR

 




Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   December did not see any new books read, but I did add a few favorite reads such as How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

  In January 2024, I begin my TBR again. But I decided to make this TBR for two months just in case life should prevent me from reading. Here are my picks for my reading adventure in January and February...

  1. Going Rogue by Janet Evanovich
  2. One Last Kill by Robert Dugoni
  3. The Sanitorium by Sarah Pearse
  4. Still See You Everywhere by Lisa Gardner (ARC)
  5. Welcome to the School by the Sea by Jenny Colgan
   It's time to set our 2024 reading goals. Have fun and feel free to share your TBR.

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments