Reading Habits: Under the Weather Reading


 

  Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   Sometimes being an adult can be tough. You have responsibilities, a career, and lots of plans that can be ruined if you are sick.


  When the time comes for me to slow down a bit to deal with being sick, this has its disadvantages. But I like to see the silver lining. I can read as many books as I want while I am getting over being sick. Plus I can also catch up on my blogging and reviews. 

 Nesting under the covers with hot tea and a lot of books. Comics, children's books, and mysteries always help me feel better. Audiobooks with full-cast recordings also help take my mind off being sick. Books can be the best way to may anyone feel better. 

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios


 

Comments