Wrap-Up & TBR

    



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   January was a promising month for reading. I managed to enjoy two novels while working and writing my own novel. It feels good to get back into reading books for fun, instead of research. And since Amazon Prime is finally debuting their adaptation of Daisy Jones and the Six, of course, I have to re-read that book...for the third time.

   Here are my results for January:

  1. The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James
  2. Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney  

  Here is my TBR for February:

  1. All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham
  2. Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (3rd re-read)
  3. The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager
  4. The Last Party by Clare Mackintosh
  5. What Lies in the Woods by Kate Alice Marshall

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading. I love hearing about everyone's TBRs.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios


Comments