My 2023 Reading Resolutions

 

Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   What do we do every year? Make resolutions, of course. And the reading community is no different. While others want to exercise and eat right, we readers want to work on our minds, as well.

Here are my New Year's Reading Resolutions.


  • Read- yes, this sounds silly. However, I have not read more than a few books a year and I want to get back to reading at least a book a week.
  • Get my TBR together monthly- seeing my books before helps me strategize how I will read and how many.
  • Tab off sections in physical books to show my progress- this has helped in the past to use small post-it flags to mark every 100 pages.
  • Sell my unwanted books- I have a Pango Books store where I sell my books. Head on over and see if there are any books you would like to buy. I will use the funds to buy new books and fund the self-publishing of my novel.
  • Read more comic books- these are a great way to beef up my Reading Challenge.

 

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments