My 2023 Five -Star Predictions

 

Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When I choose to read books, I do so with the hope that they are at least five stars. It does not always happen, but I can still dream. I have five books in mind that I plan to read that  I hope will be five stars. Let's see if 2023 can deliver. 

  1. Lie to Her by Melinda Leigh- the latest in the Sheriff Bree Taggert series sees her investigating the death of a digital programmer with the word liar carved into his forehead. Could he have met his fate with a date from an app he frequents? When the killer strikes again, Bree and investigator, Matt Flynn set out to catch a deadly killer.
  2. Murder at an Irish Bakery by Carlene O'Connor- when a reality baking show comes to Kilbane, Siobahn and her husband, Macdara are once again thrust into a murder mystery. Has this cut-throat baking show become cut-throat for real?
  3. The Only One Left by Riley Sager- Sager returns with a gothic thriller that takes a children's rhyme and turns it on its head. The murders of the Hope family haunt one community. What is the truth behind Lenore Hope's crimes? Did she really massacre her entire family?  
  4. The Writing Retreat by Julie Bartz- promising to be a claustrophobic thriller, this book sees a writer head to a retreat. But when she arrives, it seems someone wishes the murder to be real and not on the page.
  5. Zero Days by Ruth Ware- after a professional hacker finds her husband dead, she is the suspect in his murder. Soon, it's a race against time to find his real killer and keep herself alive.

  

   There you have it, my list of five-star hopefuls. Near the end of the year, I will return and let you know if they were worthy of those five shiny stars.

Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments