TBR for January 2023

   



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   What can I say about my TBR list other than it's massive! After writing my novel for the past two years, I have been so wrapped up in research, that I have neglected to read fiction. I hope to change this in 2023. For now, I will start small with two picks.

   Here are my reading aspirations for January:


  • The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James
  • Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney  

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios


Comments