Top 5 Thriller Recommendations

 

Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When we look for a novel to escape into, at times we need help figuring out where to begin. With past reads, I have taken the chance with a few novels and added them to my recommendations list.

Here are my Top 5 thrillers in alphabetical order:


  • The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware
  • Final Girls by Riley Sager
  • My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni
  • Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner
  • Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine  

   Return tomorrow for the beginning of my Book Review Rewinds covering these suspenseful novels.

 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also, please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments