Wolfhunter River: My Most Read Review on Xepherus Reads



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Fans of thriller novels have discovered Rachel Caine's Stillhouse Lake series through the book community's word of mouth. Rave reviews interested me in reading Stillhouse Lake in 2018. This led me to immediately read the sequel, Killman Creek. Lately, I have received emails and comments from readers thanking me for my reviews of the series. My readers have gone on to read the first three novels based on my review of Caine's latest, Wolfhunter River.

Photo from Rachel Caine's Website
   I have had the pleasure of conversing with Rachel Caine via Twitter. She is a wonderful person who loves her fans. When she retweeted my review of Wolfhunter River, I saw a surge of new readers that I am grateful for.

  Emerging from the world of Young Adult novels after the hit the Great Library series, Rachel Caine solidified her place in the thriller genre game. Delivering a relentless series loaded with suspense, gore, and excellent writing, a phenomenon was born. Reviews on BookTube, Instagram, and Twitter fell in love with Stillhouse Lake. It is the story of a mother's desperate survival to save her children from their father, notorious serial killer, Melvin Royal. Gina Royal was accused of being her husband's helper in the vial murders of several women. After being acquitted, she became the target of Melvin's fans, as well as the families of Royal's victims. Changing her name and that of her children, she became Gwen Proctor. Settling in the lake community of Stillhouse Lake, she began to fortify her home against their enemies. Training in combat, Gwen slowly prepared herself and her children for the inevitable encounter with Melvin Royal's followers. Then the nightmare scenario she had dreaded comes to pass: Melvin escapes prison and he wants Gwen dead. What transpires over three novels is a heart-pounding adventure of survival that leaves the reader breathless.

  In 2020, Bitter Falls continues Gwen Proctor's journey. I will definitely be here to review the latest novel for all of you.        


  I want to thank of my readers, old and new. Here are all of my Rachel Caine reviews of the Stillhouse Lake series.


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/02/stillhouse-lake-by-rachel-caine.html    https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/03/book-review-killman-creek-by-rachel.html     


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2019/03/book-review-wolfhunter-river-by-rachel.html


  Rachel Caine's website also includes all of her amazing YA and science fiction offerings at:


https://rachelcaine.com/

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

 



Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 
 







My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II
Book covers are (c) Copyright by the publisher
Author photo (c) Copyright by Rachel Caine, LLC



Comments