2019 Year-End Reading ChallengeTBR



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Now that I have finally finished my Goodreads Challenge, I will now focus on finishing my Xepherus Reads Challenge. I love reading and I am happy to share with you the wonderful books that I plan to enjoy.


Year-End Reading Challenge TBR (alpha by category, titles subject to change):

Updated 11/06/2019



  1.   A book featuring a circus- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
  2. A book over 50 years old- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
  3. A book with magic in it- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
  4. A fairy tale retelling- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
  5. A fantasy novel- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  6. A middle-grade novel- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

 



Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 
 







My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II




Comments