September Wrap-Up and October TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    
   September was a month filled with comic books and event series. I enjoyed a few canon Star Wars comic books, as well as the House and Powers of X event, both from Marvel Comics. I enjoyed Rith Ware's latest thriller. And I plotted my End of Year TBR to wrap up my 2019 Reading Challenge.  


  I hope that October will be as great a reading month as September was. I look forward to showing you my Spookathon reading TBR.

  Also, my update for my 5 Star Reads skips a month this time around, as I reformat my list to reflect novels that I have read instead. Comics will be judged at some point if that is what my readers would like. Comment below if that would be a list you would like to see. 
  

  Here are the books I read in September (in alphabetical order. Any reviews are highlighted):

2. House of X #1 by Jonathan Hickman
3. House of X #2 by  Jonathan Hickman
4. House of X #3 by  Jonathan Hickman
5. House of X #4 by  Jonathan Hickman
6. House of X #5 by  Jonathan Hickman
7. Powers of X #1 by  Jonathan Hickman
8. Powers of X #2 by  Jonathan Hickman
9. Powers of X #3 by  Jonathan Hickman
10. Powers of X #4 by  Jonathan Hickman
11. Powers of X #5 by  Jonathan Hickman
12. Star Wars: Darth Maul by Jody Houser
13. Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi by Jody Houser
14. Star Wars: Jango Fett by Jody Houser
15. Star Wars: Kylo Ren by Tom Taylor
16. Star Wars: Rey by Tom Taylor
17. Star Wars: Poe Dameron by Tom Taylor
18. Star Wars: Qui-Gon Jin by Jody Houser
19. Star Wars:  Supreme Leader Snoke by Tom Taylor
20. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware



Favorite Book of the Month:



October TBR
  1. 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King
  2. A Cold Trail by Robert Dugoni
  3. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
  4. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
  5. The Fireman by Joe Hill 
  6. The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda
  7. Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
  8. The Last Houseguest by Megan Miranda
  9. Thin Dark Line by Tami Hoag
  10. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.


 

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by their publishers




Comments