July Wrap-Up and August TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    Just a month ago I was saying how fast June went. Now I am wondering how July passed by so quickly. Book reading this month was excellent. I found some new authors, revisited favorites, and ended up with mainly four star reads.

  As July closes and August begins, I feel optimistic that I will be reading a lot while I am on the road. August is Boston Comic Con and I will be traveling a lot for that event. Audio books on the ride to Boston always breaks up the monotony of travel. 
I also like to meet other readers on the road and see what they are currently enjoying. Whatever adventures await for August, I know that I will have a book with me along the way.  


Favorite Book of the Month:

https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/07/book-review-last-time-i-lied-by-riley.html



Here is my August TBR:

  1.  Cafe by the Sea by Jenny Colgan
  2.  Children and Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyami
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  4. In the Clearing by Robert Dugoni
  5. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  6. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  7. Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  8. The Dark Lake by Sarah Bailey
  9. The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
  10. The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
  11. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments