Tuesday Talks: Which Books Are on Your Wish LIst?


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Tuesday Talks is an wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. It is a fun and active group to be a part of.

   This week's question is: Which Books Are on Your Wish List?  


 My Amazon Wish List grows monthly. It is the hope that when Christmas time arrives I will get at least a few of them. 

Here are some books that I have on my wish list:

  • Warcross by Marie Lu
  • The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
  • The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
  • The Names They Gave Us by Emory Lord
  • He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Character Guide by Val Staples   
    My TBR is getting bigger. Who knows what 2018 will bring us. I look forward to reading all of your answers.

 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments