Book Review: Fashion on a Budget: Fun Ways to Buy Clothes Cheap by April Salee



Hello, Fellow Book Worms,

  In my quest to read books that are usually out of my genre, I decided to read a self-help book. This will broaden my reading repertoire, and who knows, I may learn some new things along the way.

 I am horrible when it comes to buying clothes for myself. I usually buy clothing, and wear them until they are down to the last thread. This, however, does not bode well for me for when I attend literary events or social gatherings. This has prompted me to begin forming a solid wardrobe for days I actually have contact with humans. Being a writer, this is often far and few.


  Enter White Paper Books. I was online one evening, and managed to pick up Fashion on a Budget by April Salee. This digital book is usually only four dollars, however I was alerted to a sale that was going on at the author's Amazon.com page. I ended up downloading this book for free. Free is good, I like free. I charged up my tablet, sat in my pajamas, and began to realize what I could do to reinvent my wardrobe.

  Fashion on a Budget is a straight-forward presentation that emphasizes buying clothing at below-cost. This resonated with me because I usually spend all my money on books and bills and the occasional food stuff. The book began with some great advice about maximizes one's wardrobe by purchasing multi-use clothing that could be mixed and matched. I found this to be an awesome way to ease the reader into the world of low-cost fashion. There are no chapters. They are replaced with headers and bullet-points that make reading this book an excellent reference book, also. As with most Kindle Editions, there is also a handy notebook area to jot down items that you find helpful on each page. So far the author was doing a great job guiding me through the book.

  Fashion on a budget is geared mainly to women, but it is easy to acclimate the information given to suit men, as well. Maybe we will see a men's version at some point. But the information is excellent for women looking to expand their wardrobe at a low price. I recommend this book for its ease of use and fun writing. The author seems to be a friendly individual who genuinely wants to help those who have issues with fashion. I give this book four out of five stars. I would have liked more sections devoted to men's wear, but the women's wear section is done very well.

  April Salee is Goodreads and Amazon.com featured author. She has many other books available for sale. If you have Kindle Unlimited, most of her books are free to read through this program.

You can find more information at

 http:// whitepaperbooks.com

 

Because there is always time to read,
Xepherus3

Reading Challenge: http://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-reading-challenge-update.html

At Twitter at: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios

At Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios

At Goodreads at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3
All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II
Photo of cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher




 

Comments